Work Orders

Checking on an Existing Work Order

If you are a Facilities Coordinator, Access Coordinator or Service Desk Coordinator, you can login to SuiteReq to search for and view information on existing Work Orders.

Regular staff and faculty can find the service liaison for their location on the Facilities Coordinators page.

OPP's customer contact network consists of a Facility Coordinator (FC) for each college or administrative unit and designated Service Desk Coordinators (SDC) for buildings or areas. Only the FCs and the SDCs have access to the Work Order system.

Submitting a New Work Order

For emergencies, call the Work Reception Center (see chart below) from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM or after hours call 865-4731.
For routine maintenance, contact your Service Desk Coordinator (SDC) and they will use the SuiteReq to request service.  Check with your Facilities Coordinator (FC) to find the SDC for your location.
Area Services 1
Location: Room 158B, Physical Plant Building
Supervisor: Ron Nagle
Phone:       (814) 865-4731
Area Shop: (814) 863-8058
Fax:            (814) 865-9144
Area Services 4
Location: Room 3, Grange Building
Supervisor: Tim Peterman
Phone:  (814) 865-4317
Fax:       (814) 865-1186
Area Services 2
Location: Room 17, Pond Laboratories
Supervisor: Dave Brown
Phone:   (814) 865-4316
Fax:       (814) 865-1183
Area Services 5
Location: Room 116B, Ag. Engineering Building
Supervisor: Pat Kasper
Phone:  (814) 865-0866
Fax:       (814) 865-4328
Area Services 3
Location: Room 3B, Engineering Unit B
Supervisor: Amy Day
Phone:       (814) 863-7816
Area shop: (814) 865-9963
Fax:            (814) 863-8475
Area Services 6
Location: Room W005, Millennium Building
Supervisor: Brent Cowher
Phone:  (814) 865-7896
Fax:       (814) 865-8168
Consult the building/area list if you are unsure of your Area Services Shop.

If you need work that will cost over $3,000, it will be handled as a project.  Your first step will be to contact your FC, who will submit a project request form (pdf).