Facility Automation Services
Manager: Tim Pryor
- Facility Automation engineering and documentation
- Installation, maintenance and repair of the FA Fiber network
- Monitoring of connected buildings from a central station
- FA server and software maintenance
- New product investigation and recommendations
- Building commissioning services
It is comprised of four distinct functions:
Facility Automation Application Engineering produces FA system engineering and documentation for the installation of new or revised FAS.
FA Network Administration handles the installation and record keeping for all servers and software behind FA control systems, as well as the maintenance and installation of the FA Fiber Network.
Building Automation Services
FA Commissioning Services provides CX Systems Analysts to work with Tech Service personnel and Engineering Services to achieve the greatest energy savings possible in each building.
Control & Communication Services
The CCS Monitoring station is located in OPP and staffed 24/7/365 and monitors all digitally connected buildings from the control station. CCS monitors alarms, remotely troubleshoots building automation systems and reports to the Work Control Center any situation needing addressed.