Facility Asset Management (FAM) Programs
The Facility Asset Management(pdf) (FAM) Program balances software, information and knowledge to support the operation and maintenance of the University's physical assets to maximize value. Specifically, FAM resources are responsible for the Work Reception Center, Geographical Information System (ArcGIS), Document Management (DocFinity), and the functionality of a Computer Maintenance Management System (Maximo).
- We exceed customer expectations:
- We provide great customer service through knowledge, responsiveness and feedback.
- We provide excellent value:
- We strive to increase the efficiency of facility operation and maintenance through the use of proven technology and timely access to data and documents.
- We enjoy coming to work.
- We are recognized nationally for excellence in facilities asset management (FAM).