Keys requests from a Non-OPP employee.
- No – Contact your building's Facilities Coordinator.
- Yes (I am an access coordinator) – Have you completed a FAAR form (pdf)?
- Yes – Have you attached the FAAR form to a SuiteReq key request and submitted it?
Your key(s) will be delivered to you by the locksmith upon completion.
Are you an Outside Contractor?
- Yes – Your OPP Project Manager must request keys on your behalf.
Key Requests from an OPP Employee
Are you an OPP Project Manager?
- Yes -- Did you complete the Contractor key cut form?
- Yes – Did you submit the form to staff at the Service Desk (127 OPP)
- Yes – The Service Desk will submit the request on your behalf and contact you upon completion.
Are you an OPP Employee?
- Yes – Did you complete an OPP Employee key cut form?
- Yes – Is the form signed by your direct supervisor?
- Yes – Did you submit your key cut form to the OPP Access Coordinator (WRC Lead or WRC Supervisor)
- Yes -- The OPP Access Coordinator will submit the request on your behalf and contact you upon completion.
- OPP Employees ONLY can submit requests via the key request form.
- OPP Employee Key Procedure page includes all corresponding forms required.
- Key cuts require you to provide a customer billing number (standing order number). Budget numbers will not be accepted.
- You must be an Access Coordinator to submit key requests.
- The Lock Shop Supervisor is Brooks Meyers.
- How long do I wait for keys? Depending on workload keys can take as long as three weeks.
- University Key/Access Policies SY2001 and AD68.
Questions pertaining to access issues should be directed to the Office of Physical Security and can be reach at 814-867-3051.