- OHR Diversity
- Finance and Business Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of the Vice Provost for Educational Equity
- Office of the Vice Provost for Educational Equity Commissions and Committees
- Office of the Vice Provost for Educational Equity - Framework
- AD41 Sexual Harassment Sexual harassment of faculty, staff or students is prohibited at The Pennsylvania State University. It is the policy of the University to maintain an academic and work environment free of sexual harassment. Sexual harassment violates the dignity of individuals and impedes the realization of the University’s educational mission. The University is committed to preventing and eliminating sexual harassment of faculty, staff and students through education and by encouraging faculty, staff and students to report any concerns or complaints about sexual harassment. Prompt corrective measures will be taken to stop sexual harassment whenever and wherever it occurs.
- Acts of Intolerance