Huntingdon to State College
Want to save money driving back and forth from Huntingdon to the State College area?
A new Huntingdon-area CATACOMMUTE Vanpool group has immediate openings for new members:
- Save money and enjoy a relaxing ride to and from work every day
- Avoid excess miles on your vehicle while saving on tires, maintenance, oil changes and gas
- Monthly rate is based on the number of members - reduced fare now available!
- Hours are 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (M-F workday)
If you are or someone you know is interested, please call 935-3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Altoona to Science Park
A new CATA vanpool traveling between Altoona and the Science Park Road area (including ARL and TSB) in State College is looking for additional riders.
The vanpool serves a 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekday work schedule.
For more information, please contact Brett at email@example.com.
Philipsburg to State College
There are 2 Philipsburg to State College CATA vanpools looking for riders:
- Serves those working between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Departs across from the Philipsburg YMCA at 6:40 a.m. and return around 5:05 - 5:15 p.m., depending on traffic
- With the Emergency Ride Home Program, a taxi can provide transportation back to Philipsburg at no charge up to five times per year
- Relax on the way to work - sleep, chat or play on social media
- Save on fuel expenses, as well maintenance and miles on your vehicle, so that it lasts years longer
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at (814)360-2764.
- Two open seats for full-time riders
- Serves those working 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Two home pickup locations in Allport and Philipsburg (Peebles), while campus drop-off locations are located along Curtin, Pollock and Burrowes Roads
For more information, please contact Peggy at email@example.com.