Facilities Information System: LionSpace FIS
LionSpace FIS is a web-based program allowing users to view space information and Penn State University's Facilities Coordinators to maintain and analyze space information. LionSpace FIS provides an intuitive way to search for building information, plans, ADA accessibility, reports and occupant information for all University space. Our users complete on-going and annual space updates for the official space inventory for all space within each administrative unit.
This site provides users with updated information to guide you through LionSpace FIS. Training resources and Frequently Asked Questions will be updated as we move forward. We encourage you to use this site and share with others in your designated areas.
- Webaccess-enabled and can be accessed by anyone with Penn State credentials.
- Available in a read-only format for blockplan access.
Submit an e-ticket through the OPP ITS HelpDesk. (If you are a new user, you must register to submit an e-ticket in the system.) Once logged in, follow these instructions.
- Select the "New Ticket" tab and complete the form.
- For "Category," choose "Applications."
- For "Category Options," choose "LionSpaceFIS."
- The "Assignment" will auto-populate.
- Fill out the remaining fields.
- Submit the form.
Description: These applications provide space information and are available to all Penn State users with active credentials.
Description: This application is used to update space information and is avalable to facilities personnel that are responsible for updates to their administrative area. If you need access to this application, please submit an e-ticket.